[tor-relays] ISP is aking me to send a selfie holding my identity card

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Fri Dec 8 08:52:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm a online.net customer for a few yeas (france) and never have been asked
for an id card or social media account. Every few month or so i get a
complaint regaring my fast Exit (500 mbit+). I have to respond within 48 or
72 hours (do no recall exactly)  via their web console and everything is
fine. If there is no reply within this timeframe they block the system.

Hope that helps.
--

Sincerely yours / M.f.G. / Sincères salutations

Sebastian Urbach

We can igenore reality, but we cannot ignore
the consequences of ignoring reality.
Alissa Sinowjewna Rosenbaum (1905-1982)