[tor-relays] companies and organizations running relays

yl tor at yl.ms
Thu Dec 7 23:00:14 UTC 2017

Hello Allison,
there is a non profit from Germany running some relays and some exit
nodes, they would love to run more but finding hosters is hard. They are
called "Artikel 5 e.V."

Their webpage is http://artikel5ev.de and you can contact them via
http://artikel5ev.de/kontakt/, they're reading the list as well but only
as a digest, so replys look odd.

They are happy to give guidance, also if people do not have the money to
run relays/exits they are happy about admins supporting them by donating
some time.

They are also on Twitter https://twitter.com/artikel5ev

Thanks
yl