[tor-relays] companies and organizations running relays

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Tue Dec 5 19:03:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Phoul and I are working on a blog post/guide to encourage more relay
operators. The post will include technical and legal information for
relay operators, but also things that are in more of a "social"
category, like information for starting a relay operators group on a
college campus. In that section, we want to highlight a few of the
companies or non-profit organizations that run relays, but we're
realizing that we don't actually have an up to date list.

I'm wondering if folks on this list can help me by confirming the
organizations that they know of running relays.

Thanks! And if you're interested in contributing to the relay operators
draft we have so far, please ping me off list. Something this
comprehensive can always use an extra pair of eyes.

Thanks,

Alison

--
Alison Macrina