[tor-relays] So long and thanks for all the abuse complaints

r1610091651 r1610091651 at telenet.be
Tue Dec 5 18:24:29 UTC 2017

Port scans are part of internet life in my opinion. One cannot have
internet access and no (occasional) port scan, spam mails, worms, ...
Having servers on-line and complaining about such things is just
unreasonable and laziness on the operator side: don't want scans, then
setup proper firewall rules. Done.

Just a "food for thought": how does one distinguishes between slow port
scan (as is possible with for example nmap) and actual connection attempts?

Regards