[tor-relays] So long and thanks for all the abuse complaints

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 14:41:07 UTC 2017

I so far have got away with no abuse with quite a wide range of ports open, avoiding obvious abuse ports and only allowing port 80 to a single Class A, chosen belonging to a benign country/service:   x.x.x.x/8:80    Gets the server listed as an exit.  I have not seen, via arm, anyone use port 80 as an exit, but exit on 443 and the other open ports are used a lot.

Perhaps my ISP is eating the abuse.  I doubt it

Gerry