[tor-relays] DIR Port. and NATO

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 19:09:56 UTC 2017

Roger, thank for the answer.  Reason of no DIR port will be Accounting Max Enabled, although every unlikely I would reach the max I set, I use those settings to give me instant total usage within ARM

While searching for some suitable wording if I ever get abuse complaints again, and searching the legal risks within Europe of Exits, I was rather surprised found NATO published a detailed appraisal of Tor.   I thought it rather good, not very technical, and fair although it may be getting out of date.
https://ccdcoe.org/sites/default/files/multimedia/pdf/TOR_Anonymity_Network.pdf

Gerry