[tor-relays] Tor relay making normal internet unusable

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Wed Aug 30 00:23:46 UTC 2017

RelayBandwidthRate 10 MB      # limit for the bandwidth we'll use to relay
RelayBandwidthBurst 10 MB     # maximum rate when relaying bursts of traffic

is your friend. Copy & paste it in your torrc file.Perhaps you should modify the MB/sec rate too :)

niftybunny

“For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'”
--David Cameron, 2015