[tor-relays] OR banned?

Paul Syverson paul.syverson at nrl.navy.mil
Thu Aug 24 19:28:37 UTC 2017

I have no say in how/when your relay can be reinstated. But, before
you resume any such research from any relay you should consult the Tor
Research Safety Board guidelines and then submit to them a request for
advice about the research you wish to do.
https://research.torproject.org/safetyboard.html

HTH,
Paul