[tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Thu Aug 24 06:56:48 UTC 2017

One year ago we were trying the same in the Asia region with DigitalOcean. We did not get a lot of traffic because of the few tor relays / bandwidth authorities in Asia. At the moment your best chance in helping Tor with bandwidth is buying a server in Europe or parts of the USA. If you have really good patience try your style in DownUnder or any near Asia country. Japan has a lot of cheap servers and is near you, at least its nearer than Germany where I am sitting :)

niftybunny

PS: Congratulations on beating the USA with DataCaps and ridiculous DSL prices :/

“For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'”
--David Cameron, 2015