[tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Thu Aug 24 02:58:15 UTC 2017

Thanx Tim,

> * reverse DNS pointing to your domain, and
I would do it anyway

> * registration services like abuse.net.
Will look into it

> ovh.com.au
Pricing ok - may be the better option - 100Mbs unlimited - [i'll give them a call and see what they have/can do.] - I just rang them they have data caps... *SIGH*

Other hosting providers have TOS that are hostile and some have data caps:(. <- that's a pimple on my chin...

10/10Mb SHDSL - I should really say about 8Mbs symmetrical - that is with typical a ping of about 24-30ms across the country.

Regards,

Paul