[tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Thu Aug 24 01:30:13 UTC 2017

Thanx niftybunny,

It's more political than anything. With the constant changes in policy driving censorship I feel that having a strong presence is important.

At the moment there are 50 nodes in Australia with the fastest running at 357Kbs and only two exit nodes - fastest is 100Kbs. Its a reflection on the state of politics and the level of service that is provided by ISP's.

Yes I could run more nodes in VMs around the world but at this stage I would like to investigate a strong presence here in AU.

Regards,

Paul