[tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Thu Aug 24 00:41:12 UTC 2017

The smallest block you can advertise with your own AD is a /24 as far as I know. Getting a IPv4 /24 is …. expensive and hard to get. If you are not incredible rich and very tech savvy and a hardcore Tor supporter: Forget it. Get yourself a few virtual servers.

niftybunny

“For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'”
--David Cameron, 2015