[tor-relays] bwauth in testing

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Wed Aug 16 20:06:55 UTC 2017

That is because gabelmoo's bwauth dropped off. Now there are only 3
bwauths in the system, and your relay was not measured by one of them
(faravahar). With only 2 measurements, you get kicked down to the
default I believe.

The good news is that my bwauth measured you at 75600, which is a bit
below the other two measurements, but in line with them. So once
maatuska starts voting on this data you'll be popped back up.

Please bear with us while we get this sorted out! =)

-tom