[tor-relays] New Here

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Aug 14 03:08:42 UTC 2017

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 08:51:05PM +0200, Dirk wrote:
> I observed the same thing on our new exit. atlas says its down - but
> actually it is working. Did you test if you could exit through your
> relay at this time ?

Another thing to check is whether your relay is listed in the consensus
documents for those hours.

https://collector.torproject.org/recent/relay-descriptors/consensuses/

That will help you narrow down whether it's an atlas (or onionoo) issue,
or if you're actually missing from the consensus documents.

Note that the consensus file names use UTC for their time zone.

And if your relay *is* missing from the consensus, you can look at
the votes for it at
https://collector.torproject.org/recent/relay-descriptors/votes/
and try to figure out which authorities found it Running and which
didn't.

--Roger