[tor-relays] New Here

Keepyourprivacy keepyourprivacy at protonmail.ch
Fri Aug 11 14:18:03 UTC 2017

That's strange. Usually you shouldn't see more traffic than advertised.

Atlas is saying:
Bandwidth rate: 300 KiB/s
Bandwidth burst: 500 KiB/s
Observed bandwidth: 638.69 KiB/s

Strange thing is, that the observed bandwidth is higher than your the one you are advertising. Maybe someone else can say something about this.

The "spikes" can come from the measurments, but usually the aren't that big that you should see such a high spikes.

The only thing i saw is, that you are using RelayBandwidthRate instead of just BandwidthRate in your config file. Don't know if this makes any difference?