[tor-relays] 60 new neu.edu relays in 16 minutes

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Aug 9 18:09:17 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 05:03:00PM +0000, nusenu wrote:
> Note: There is nothing wrong with adding 60 tor relays, especially with
> proper MyFamily configuration as you did.

Hi Nusenu,

You beat me by a day -- I had drafted my earlier mail about the two
research groups running relays, but decided to save it until I'd
gotten some sleep. :)

In this case, you can read more about their research plans here:
http://tor.ccs.neu.edu/

And I bet some of the researchers are on this list, if you want to ask
them more detailed questions.

Thanks,
--Roger