[tor-relays] Tor 0.3.0.10 not listed as a recommended version

Ralph Seichter tor-relays-ml at horus-it.de
Sat Aug 5 23:20:07 UTC 2017

On 06.08.17 00:41, Chad MILLER wrote:

> We have several supported lines. Simple greater-than doesn't tell us
> anything about later-ness.

That's common when developing on multiple branches. In any case, I did
not say that greater-than is relevant, only newer-than on a production
branch, but even that is not crucial. My main point is that I find it
surprising that the list of recommended Tor versions is not centrally
maintained and distributed automatically once a new production release
is made available to the public.

-Ralph