[tor-relays] Tor 0.3.0.10 not listed as a recommended version

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sat Aug 5 20:17:38 UTC 2017

On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 12:34:35PM +0200, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after updating to Tor 0.3.0.10, I see the following warning on my nodes:
>
>   This version of Tor (0.3.0.10) is newer than any recommended version
>   in its series, according to the directory authorities.
>
> Could one of the devs please update the relevant data? Thanks.

Yep -- moria1 is the only one of the three dir auths recommending
0.3.0.10:
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/#recommendedversions

I just moved things forward a bit to get gabelmoo and tor26 recommending
it too.

Also, I opened two tickets, one for making this particular situation
less likely to happen again, and another for fixing the whole treadmill
where people have to edit text files before a new version should come out:
https://bugs.torproject.org/23118
https://bugs.torproject.org/23119

Thanks,
--Roger