[tor-relays] ORSN DNS servers vs OpenNic

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Fri Aug 4 14:29:04 UTC 2017

I got lots of  "[WARN] eventdns: All nameservers have failed" with my own DNS server. With the 4 DNS servers I posted here a few minutes ago, I never saw this warning again.

niftybunny

“Cheery was aware that Commander Vimes didn't like the phrase 'The innocent have nothing to fear', believing the innocent had everything to fear, mostly from the guilty but in the longer term even more from those who say things like 'The innocent have nothing to fear'.”

― Terry Pratchett, Snuff