[tor-relays] tornull

Dirk tor-relay.dirk at o.banes.ch
Fri Apr 28 19:09:18 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I was made aware of the Tor Null Advisory BL [1] which is also mentioned
in trac here [2].
Block Botnets does not seem like a bad idea in principal.

But the page has no listing of a responsible person neither any criteria
listed which it chooses to identify "bad" IPs.
Looking at some of the links I found 1 which had a date from 2011 [3].
As will I miss information an when and how often it is updated.

Therefore it looks slightly suspicious to me. And it surely has an abuse
potential.

Does anyone have more information on the background or recommendations
here ?

best regards

Dirk

[1] https://tornull.org/