[tor-relays] Relay traffic went to ~zero

Jan Jancar johny at neuromancer.sk
Mon Apr 17 09:35:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I have been running my relay for about a year now and
about two weeks ago my relay traffic went close to zero [1].

Any ideas as to why? Is it my ISP silently throttling my
ORport after founding out I run a relay? Is it some
misconfiguration on my part? My consensus weight went down
from ~400 to 10, over the last few days.

[1]: http://imgur.com/YOMxU66
[2]: https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/1673C036756D2800D2BD0F7C20DEE3FB934F9C64
[3]: http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=1673c036756d2800d2bd0f7c20dee3fb934f9c64

Cheers,
--
Jan
   /\  # PGP: 362056ADA8F2F4E421565EF87F4A448FE68F329D