[tor-relays] Request for Tor abuse complaints - Question regarding Bittorrent

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:54:12 UTC 2016

Honestly I'm not sure. Some trackers go through the proxy, others ignore it
and connect directly. Peer connections also looked like they were bypassing
the proxy except for the Vuze client.

All I know is most torrent clients leak information outside the proxy, and
if the proxy is unreachable, they bypass it no problem. I'm not a
professional, and I didn't spend that much time to figure out the details
once I saw the proxy being bypassed.

A quick Google search shows that it seems to be proxies in general, not
just Tor.