[tor-relays] The Onion Box v3.0: Web Interface for your Tor relay

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Wed Sep 28 19:50:57 UTC 2016

Ralph,

I will begin testing it with my 20 nodes.

John

On Sep 28, 2016, at 14:49, Ralph Wetzel <theonionbox at gmx.com<mailto:theonionbox at gmx.com>> wrote:

Good Evening!

After several months of silence (resulting in intensive development work in the background) I'm happy to announce the release of v3.0RC1<https://github.com/ralphwetzel/theonionbox/releases/tag/v3.0RC1> of The Onion Box<http://www.theonionbox.com>, the Web Interface for your Tor relay. It finally became a total re-write of the code, resulting in a decluttered interface and significantly increased amount of information displayed. Dependend on the available GeoIP infos you might even get a map showing the locality of your relay!

Feel free to contact me in case you have any issues or feedback (good or bad).
Thank's for using The Onion Box!

Best Regards,
Ralph