[tor-relays] Tor abuse complaints (per MBit/s)

Sadia Afroz sadia at icsi.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 28 19:29:12 UTC 2016

> In your number of complains over time graphs you do not seem to take
> traffic into account?
>
> Would you care to add a
> number of complains over time per MBit/s of exit relay traffic?

Thanks for pointing that out!
This is a preliminary report, so there are many questions this report doesn’t answer yet.
We know that compared to the total exit relay traffic the number of complaints is probably pretty negligible and we will take that into account in final report.

The report is only on the complaints for ~20 exits.
We are hoping to receive more abuse complaints to get a better sense of the kind of complaints exit operators receive.

Best,
Sadia