[tor-relays] Arm connection page shown as empty for one particular node

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sun Sep 25 17:09:57 UTC 2016

Hi Ralph, arm simply shells out to netstat, lsof, and other commands
to get connection information. You can run these commands yourself to
troubleshoot why they don't work...

https://gitweb.torproject.org/nyx.git/tree/src/util/connections.py?h=release

Also, if you log the ARM_DEBUG events arm should tell you what it's
running along with a little information.

Cheers! -Damian (arm's author)