[tor-relays] Arm connection page shown as empty for one particular node

Ralph Seichter tor-relays-ml at horus-it.de
Sun Sep 25 09:57:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

since updating my nodes to Tor 0.2.8.8, the "connections" page of Arm is
not showing connections anymore for one exit node running on Gentoo Linux.
On a Debian based exit node and on Gentoo based non-exit nodes things
work as expected. The affected exit seems to work fine and bandwidth
graphs look OK, only the connection list is unexpectedly shown as empty.

I tried all listed "resolving utility" options, but that did not help.
Any idea on how I might be able to debug/fix this?

-Ralph