[tor-relays] Arm phantom keystroke issue.

Matt Helps matthelps at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:29:57 UTC 2016

Hello.

The node we run is in our library and we have a raspberry pi SSH'ed into
the node and an LCD displaying the output from Arm. Arm is bugging out on a
random basis and appears to be receiving a C keystroke that I believe is
the clear log command. I ran the pi with no keyboard and I even used
another machine to display the ARM output from the SSH session and it did
the same thing. Has anyone else seen this and is there a solution? It's a
real bummer because we use this as a learning tool in our library and the
pretty graphs of incoming and outgoing traffic really get people
interested. When this phantom keystroke happens the graphs stop and
somebody has to press N on the keyboard to get the pretty graphs rolling
again. This can happen in 2-3 hours or upto 12 hours. See pic here.
http://imgur.com/a/wrMhT

Cheers,

Matt