[tor-relays] DigitalOcean pricing (Re: tomhek - the (new) biggest guard relay operator)

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Tue Sep 13 15:36:32 UTC 2016

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:26:05 +0000, Admin Kode-IT wrote:
> It's like you're running a Rasperry Pi 1 with an SSD and a good Network for 5$/month.

A Raspberry doesn't do GBit. Also, you forget to mention the traffic;
I pay somewhat more to have more traffic allowance at my hoster
even though the lowest VPS are cheap. And apparently DO currently
neither accounts traffic nor throw you out for 'abusing' 'unlimited'
traffic, as some hosters do.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."