[tor-relays] Which OS gives usually the best performance for a relay?

Farid Joubbi joubbi at kth.se
Wed Sep 7 15:54:06 UTC 2016

I had not thought of the diversity that way.

Thanks for pointing it out.

I am still interested in the subject though, if anyone has any specific examples of some kind of general rules of why one OS usually performs better than some other OS as a tor relay...

I realize that I might not get any good answers since my question is kind of broad and unspecific.