[tor-relays] tor-relays Digest, Vol 68, Issue 12

jensm1 jensm1 at bbjh.de
Sun Sep 4 14:25:05 UTC 2016

You're right, of course. The technically correct way would be to filter
by the List-Id field and thunderbird supports this. I actually didn't
know about this header field till now, thanks for pointing it out! But
as you said, most webmails are crap (gmail apparently supports it, but
not directly).

The problem is, that this functionality is usually so well hidden, that
even experienced users won't find it if they don't know exactly what
they want to do, so filtering by subject/from/to - although technically
"wrong" - is the only "visible" way to do it.