[tor-relays] Why can't I see more traffic? (is my banana too weak?)

Aeris aeris+tor at imirhil.fr
Sat Sep 3 15:05:38 UTC 2016

> Could it be that it is due to the quite slow hardware, even though I know
> that it is able to push more traffic?

I notice too your relay got the guard flag very recently. So your relay is
currently probably not at full capacity and rather at a low one (relay usage
drops at guard flag assignment).
You have to wait 60 days from your guard flag to reach this point.

See https://blog.torproject.org/blog/lifecycle-of-a-new-relay, you’re
currently at the beginning of the 3rd phase.

<3,
--
Aeris
Individual crypto-terrorist group self-radicalized on the digital Internet

Protect your privacy, encrypt your communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 5769616D 2D3DAC72
https://café-vie-privée.fr/