[tor-relays] Really bad ISP

David Serrano tor at dserrano5.es
Wed Oct 26 08:22:07 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-26 08:11:00 (+0000), LluĂ­s wrote:

> I am just desperate with my ISP, he is just leaving the
> VDSL2 connection down several times a day, taking the relay with it.
>
> Does anyone know a much more stable, tor-friendly, ISP for an
> Spanish user ?

I used to have two relays on Jazztel's 200 mbps symmetric line for several
months. Of course they didn't manage to exhaust the pipe but they were
churning out 10 mbps with no issues. They were middle relays with some ports
open for exit, but as they didn't satisfy the rule "2 ports out of 80, 443,
6667" they didn't have the Exit flag, therefore I'm not sure to what extent
the exit capabilities were actually used.

If Jazztel is an option for you, I'd definitely recommend it.

--
 David Serrano
 PGP: 1BCC1A1F280A01F9