[tor-relays] cryptsetup some folders

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Oct 25 23:31:22 UTC 2016

On 10/25/2016 03:39 AM, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> On 25.10.2016 09:58, Mirimir wrote:
>
>> OK, I've emailed you.
>
> Any particular reason to let the mailing list know you have useful
> information but not share it here and make it available for future
> list archive searches? ;-)

I'm assuming that the list doesn't accept attachments :)

Basically, I stopped working on Pi, for several reasons. Mainly the USB
NIC. And so my guide is just a first draft. Also, there's nothing novel
there about cryptsetup. Raspbian is essentially Debian. But if anyone
wants to reuse parts of it, that's cool. Just ask for a copy.