[tor-relays] Research project - comparing abuse complaints on Tor exits to those of regular ISPs

tor admin tor-admin at zumbi.com.ar
Mon Oct 24 14:32:08 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 02:20:06PM +0200, Volker Mink wrote:
>    Mine is running for close to two years now and i got 2 regular complaints
>    with specific accusation (torrent...) from known german lawyers.
>    And one really common from my ISP - "we detected illegal activities.
>    please perform a virus scan on your computers...".
>
>    Thats all :)

cool, I'm about to move a relay to exit node, I'm a bit scared do.
Do you run the "standard" [1] restricted exit policy? do you run an even more
reduced exit policy? could you shared it?

thanks!

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReducedExitPolicy

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333