[tor-relays] I think I my relay is broken

Tamara West sinister.hama at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:31:06 UTC 2016

Earlier today I installed my relay and thought everything was good. Now
looking at the arm I no longer think so.

(1) Events (TOR/ARM NOTICE - ERR):
 x 23:07:41 [ARM_NOTICE] Unable to prepopulate bandwidth information
(insuffic-
 x   ient uptime)
 x 23:07:41 [ARM_WARN] The torrc differs from what tor's using. You can
issue a
 x   sighup to reload the torrc values by pressing x.
qj   - torrc value differs on line: 3

(2) Events (TOR/ARM NOTICE - ERR):
 x 23:13:17 [WARN] Your server (207.172.253.216:80) has not managed to
confirm
 x   that its DirPort is reachable. Relays do not publish descriptors until
 x   their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls,
 x   ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.
qj 23:07:41 [ARM_NOTICE] Unable to prepopulate bandwidth information
(insuffic-

If I hit x twice to reload the values it only seems to refresh for the
moment but when I restart it's back to the errors.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.