[tor-relays] Smallest, cheapest, lightest computer for tor relay

diffusae punasipuli at t-online.de
Sun Oct 16 23:01:06 UTC 2016

Yes, you are right. That doesn't make a real big difference. To compile
from the source on RPi 1 would take several hours. It's better to use
some kind of cross compiling. On a RPi 2 or 3 you also could disable the
HDMI port and some other unused parts such as WiFi or Bluetooth, that
would also reduce the power consumption.