[tor-relays] Smallest, cheapest, lightest computer for tor relay

diffusae punasipuli at t-online.de
Sun Oct 16 22:12:15 UTC 2016

The RPi is good to use as relay with your requirement. You can expect a
total transfer rate of 11 MBytes (100 Mbits/sec). If you use Raspberry
Pi 1 Model B+ you cannot use the official Tor repository, but the
Raspbian repos (armel) do it as well. The Pi 1 has a significant lower
power consumption with only one core and 32-bit OS. As an Onion Router
it does it job very well. You can buy a used one, too.

Regards,