[tor-relays] Why do 40% of Tor exits uses 8.8.8.8 for DNS resolving ?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Sun Oct 16 20:54:08 UTC 2016

Thx for this share.

But I'm not sure how Unbound is "speaking" with the roots DNS servers...
Somewhere I've read that DNS queries can be forwarded by a "man in the
middle", and the server operator can't be sure about this :s
An ISP is able to do it with your "private server" hosted behind your
ISP's router...

I see DNSsec to crypt DNS queries from a client to a server, but for
sure it's not possible to use it with roots DNS servers...

16/10/2016 22:02, Tristan :

--
Petrusko
PubKey EBE23AE5