[tor-relays] Why do 40% of Tor exits uses 8.8.8.8 for DNS resolving ?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Sun Oct 16 19:33:25 UTC 2016

Is there a way to know "who" has made this DNS query by reading the cache ?
May be you can know there are 30 people have looked for google.com
during the last 5 minutes, but "who" has made those DNS queries looks
like difficult ? (I'm not an expert on hacking :p )

16/10/2016 21:28, Tristan :

--
Petrusko
PubKey EBE23AE5