[tor-relays] Smallest, cheapest, lightest computer for tor relay

Tamara West sinister.hama at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:22:49 UTC 2016

I've got a few family members across the country who have broadband they
are not using for more than email and social. I wanted to go about setting
up a relay at each house can can be run with minimum amount of power and
attention. I was considering something like RaspPi or Compute Stick.

Main questions (1) anyone else use these or something similar? (2)
recommend of strong alternatives suggested? (3) is there something smaller,
lighter and cheaper that will do the job? (*) did I maybe miss something
obvious that needs attention?

Thank you.