[tor-relays] RPi Relay Maximum Speed

diffusae punasipuli at t-online.de
Thu Oct 13 21:05:40 UTC 2016

Hello!

Thanks a lot for your explanation.

It was a kind of misunderstanding the subject (Please enable IPv6 on
your relay!) and also the instructions, what was written on the wiki
(IPv6RelayHowto).

In other words, for non-exit relays, there is no need to enable IPv6 at
this time, only if you use it as a bridge and/or as an IPv6-only client.

Regards