[tor-relays] OBFS4 Bridge

pvr6 at sigaint.org pvr6 at sigaint.org
Thu Oct 13 00:47:27 UTC 2016

>> On 13 Oct 2016, at 10:53, pvr6 at sigaint.org wrote:

>> ServerTransportPlugin obfs3 exec /usr/bin/obfs4proxy managed
>
> "teor" <teor2345 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here, you ask obfs4proxy yo of obfs3 for you, but not obfs4.
> Try obfs3,obfs4 instead.
>
> And then give tor browser the full line from the bridge line
> file in the obfs4proxy directory (the exact file name is in
> the obfs4proxy readme).

Thank you! I did have obf3,obfs4 exec in there while testing but I was
trying to put the obfs4 bridge into the client the same way I always had
for obfs3 and that did not work. Putting in the right info of:
obfs4 <IP ADDRESS>:<PORT> <FINGERPRINT> cert=[certstring] iat-mode=0
got it working right away once I saw it wanted the server's ID key
fingerprint instead of the bridge's.
Left the obfs4 proxy running this time!