[tor-relays] Digital Ocean - running Exit node locked

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Sun Oct 9 09:44:44 UTC 2016

OK further bad news, Exit shut down by DO yesterday.
Here the latest statement from them:

"Additionally, we are not allowing further TOR exit nodes on our infrastructure - they generate a large amount of abuse, are used for various illegal activities, and attract a large number of DDoS attacks.

You're more than welcome to run bridges, obfs proxies, and relays, but running an exit node is at your own risk, and sufficient abuse may result in suspension of service."