[tor-relays] Digital Ocean - running Exit node locked

Alecks Gates alecks.g at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 03:00:13 UTC 2016

I'm running on DO as well with the reduced exit policy and have had
about five complaints in 2 months.  DO certainly appears to be getting
less and less happy.  I'm glad to know it's not just me, though.

Hopefully a curated list of IPs to reject will help a lot.  Thanks for
the link to tornull.

Exit Node fingerprints:
E553AC1CA05365EA218D477C2FF4C48986919D07
889550CB9C98CF172CB977AA942B77E9759056C2

Alecks