[tor-relays] Politically correct?

Green Dream greendream848 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:59:31 UTC 2016

Tor is not perfect and everyone would be wise to learn as much as
possible about its limitations (I'd start here:
https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en#warning). It's
still a very useful privacy tool though.

Snowden: "I think Tor is the most important privacy-enhancing
technology project being used today. I use Tor personally all the
time. We know it works from at least one anecdotal case that’s fairly
familiar to most people at this point. That’s not to say that Tor is
bulletproof. What Tor does is it provides a measure of security and
allows you to disassociate your physical location."