[tor-relays] Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort or Suricata or no IPS at all

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:01:46 UTC 2016

I may have just found a bigger problem: I can't access the Suricata
rulesets from my exit node. The website replies with "Error code 15, This
request was blocked by the security rules." When I try to wget the ruleset
from my exit node, I get error 403 forbidden.

Even if Suricata ships with some basic rulesets, it looks like I wouldn't
be able to update them, because they block Tor exit nodes. Any ideas how to
get around that?