[tor-relays] Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort or Suricata

oconor at email.cz oconor at email.cz
Thu Oct 6 14:24:29 UTC 2016

The subject of this thread is: Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort
or Suricata

I'll be more than glad, if we can have some productive discussion about
these two contemporaly IPS and their implementation along with tor. If the
only thing you wanted to say was, that you're against that, we're probably
done ;)