[tor-relays] Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort or Suricata

oconor at email.cz oconor at email.cz
Thu Oct 6 10:57:55 UTC 2016

What have you been working with? :) When the IPS is working wrong, it's
because of the admin ... :)

You probably will invest your time, but the ISP won't. The amount of the
problems is multiplying. Tor should evolve, or it will extinct like
dinosaurs.

I think that this IPS should be done by community (or at least the setting
of some IPS product). It should be completely open and transparent - the
code and rules.