[tor-relays] Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort or Suricata

Markus Koch niftybunny at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:08:27 UTC 2016

These are getting rare. It is much easier to get a seedbox than a tor
exit. I had even bulletproof ISPs who dont want to host exits. Believe
me, I was chatting /mailing ISPs for days and its a mess.

Markus

PS: Tor changed years ago the exit policy and since then Tor is not
anymore one big torrent. But we cant do this with bots? Because bots
have rights?