[tor-relays] Dealing with OVH Abuse Complaints

Schokomilch NOC noc at schokomil.ch
Wed Oct 5 14:28:28 UTC 2016

The problem with Belgium isn't finding a Tor friendly provider, the
problem is that bandwidth costs a lot of money, very weird considering
Belgium is supposed to be a developed nation (up until recently,
residential lines had a traffic limit too, maybe they still do):

http://www.belgonet.com/ - 5GB - EUR 3
https://www.kinamo.be/en/servers/virtual - 100GB - EUR 40
https://www.combell.com/nl/servers/virtual-servers-vps - unlimited - EUR
40
http://www.easyhost.be/nl/virtual-servers-linux/ - unlimited @ 10MBit -
EUR 20
http://www.shift.eu/en - 1 TB @ 100MBit - EUR 15
http://www.behostings.be/francais/vps.html - unlimited - EUR 30 + EUR 50
setup

I have to admit though, now this list looks a lot better than a few
years ago.